Back Forum Reply New

No jinchuuriki??

I just noticed, Sanbi was shown without any host at all. It was just there .__. No jinchuuriki in him whatsoever. Unless the jinchuuriki has already fully transformed into Sanbi. If so, then Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi's jinchuuriki has already fully transformed. Leaving Naruto, yet.

It would be cool if sanbi was just awakened for a thousand year sleep for a genderless dude and a moron.

Lol... hahz...

I thought Sanbi would be a shark, but it looks like an evolved oyster/clam ._.

yes he has a jinchuuriki.

when they transform into full tail mode they look just like the bijuu they are hosting....

Originally Posted by SonataLol... hahz...

I thought Sanbi would be a shark, but it looks like an evolved oyster/clam ._.he did work for davi jones 100 years (watched pirates of the carribean 2 yesterday, finaly released in german cinemas)

There has to be a jinchuuriki. Akatsuki works by knocking out the jinky and bringing it to their cave or hideout or whatever. They can't exactly knock the full Sanbi out and carry it back to the mansion.

If you look at the last frame where Deidara's fish-bomb catches up with Sanbi, you can see a human face.  So yeah, Sanbi is just another fully transformed jinchuuriki.

Originally Posted by GrrbltThey can't exactly knock the full Sanbi out and carry it back to the mansion.
So true  

That's the Jinchuuriki in it's Jinchuuriki mode or whatever you want to say.

Gaara did it and Yugito did it too. The only reason Naruto wasn't in his full form is because he wasn't up to 9 tails.

Yeah, I also think it's the Jinchuuriki and that's supported by what Grrblt said.  

Thought it would be a pretty funny scene where Deidara tells Tobi he has to drag the Sanbi back to their lair.

Man... I was hoping to at least see the guy in the costume gt;_lt;
¥
Back Forum Reply New