Back Forum Reply New

Neji vs. Kimimaro

I want to know who you guys think would win between a healthy Neji vs. a healthy Kimimaro.
This would be an awesome match up imo.
Kimi has his bone corpse pulse and Neji has his gentle fist fighting style.
I haven't seen Kimimaro in action, but I heard he was about to kill Naruto, Gaara, and Rock Lee if he  hadn't got sick, that's pretty damn impressive if you ask me.
I'll put my money on Neji.

You mean healthy Kimi?

Him healthy, post or pre.

What's the difference in his strength?
I was talking about how strong he was when he was fighting Naruto and Rock Lee, Neji from same time period.

A healthy pre Kimi would kill Neji.
His Jyuuken couldn't get past Kidomaru's 'armor,' so it couldn't penetrate Kimi's as well.

Hmm if this is jounin neji i give it to neji, if it was neji pretimeskip he would be kimimaros worst nightmare, cruising past his iron like body and beating the shit out of his organs.

I give this to neji down to his abilities.

Originally Posted by gunnersHmm if this is jounin neji i give it to neji, if it was neji pretimeskip he would be kimimaros worst nightmare, cruising past his iron like body and beating the shit out of his organs.

I give this to neji down to his abilities.

i agree that neji is a powerful nin but if kim goes cs2 then neji is fucked..

Cs = cheat imo

Didn't Kimimaro have a move that turned the whole battlefield into a pit of huge bone spikes?

Kimimaro wins if he can still do that gt;_gt;

Pre timeskip = Kimimaro wins
Post timeskip = ? but rather Kimimaro if healthy

Originally Posted by kapsiPre timeskip = Kimimaro wins
Post timeskip = ? but rather Kimimaro if healthy

what difference does it make if kim is sick or not it doesent effect his fighting so why should it matter weather he's sick or healthy. He wins either way...

Kimimaro for me he has the advantage of fighting from both long distance and has the Taijustu and speed skill to take it to close quarters.

Like Prime has said Neji's Jyuuken struggled verus Kido's armour so I very much doubt that it could get past the bone armour. That's even if he could hit Kimi with his speed esp if hes healthy he could be faster for all we know.

CS2 ouch

No need to keep asking when.
A full healthy kimi vs. full healthy Neji post timeskip.

Originally Posted by drunken masterwhat difference does it make if kim is sick or not it doesent effect his fighting so why should it matter weather he's sick or healthy. He wins either way...

It does, Kabuto was surprised he could even move. He should be even better when healthy.

Originally Posted by kapsiIt does, Kabuto was surprised he could even move. He should be even better when healthy.

well in that case kim still wins

Kimi FTW =)

I did hear drunken Lee started beating Kimi for a little while...
If Neji can do the same, it's surely not one sided, although Kimi has dangerous Taijutsu and his bloodline is based on physically striking his opponents. Then again Neji's is used for the very same thing.

Pre or Post Kimi would take this.  The only reason Lee was able to land blows was because he was wild and his style was unorthodox.  Neji's style is more like Lee when he was sober, its too 'linear' and Kimi was easily countering all of Lee's attacks then.  

It's too early for Neji to even put Kimi's life in danger yet.  I'm sure if Neji's bloodline and body was better than kimi's that Oro would've wanted Neji instead.  Kimi was his 1st pick but the disease turned him off about the idea.

Kimi would easily pwn pre but it would be some difficulties post, but still he'd be able to beat Neji.

What was the disease from, just wondering?

i think bone cancer

Originally Posted by Hokage Mac DreIt's too early for Neji to even put Kimi's life in danger yet.  I'm sure if Neji's bloodline and body was better than kimi's that Oro would've wanted Neji instead.  Kimi was his 1st pick but the disease turned him off about the idea.

Sure so when Oro took Neji's body and face a random Hyuuga head member, he would be instantly killed by the Cursed Seal.

This fight has been done before however. Please search first.
¥
Back Forum Reply New