Back Forum Reply New

Which Naruto Character Could Conquer The World? And How!!!!!

All the characters in Naruto are flung into our world.
There mission is to Conquer the world.
What this intails however, who can say.
Ahem! Regardless, who wins the race to become supreme overlord?

Personally, I wanna pick Shika, but I have to go with Ino here.
Ino would jump into key figures body and get herself elected governor.
Ino could also, use this strategy to gain weapons.
Eventually, Ino would amasses enough man and firepower and then announce her intention to the world.
Ino would then jump into the presidents body, where the  president would make a speech saying Ino and her forces are to powerful.
The other nations would soon follow, and Ino would become empress.

Shikamaru, could do it also, except he would do it all politically and alot slower then ino.

You mean into quot;ourquot; world?
Ino... sure why not?

Couldn't any ninja just kill an official, then henge into that official and run things that way? So Ino's skill is kind of pointless. I'm sure for ninjas of the naruto world, it wouldn't be too difficult to kill these officials. Looking at it from this point of view, Shikamaru takes it.

Originally Posted by LazyShinobiCouldn't any ninja just kill an official, then henge into that official and run things that way? So Ino's skill is kind of pointless. I'm sure for ninjas of the naruto world, it wouldn't be too difficult to kill these officials. Looking at it from this point of view, Shikamaru takes it.

Oh!
Common!
Don't break the spirit of the thread!

Naruto... just nine tails fox everyone and kill everyone ?

Originally Posted by Shika shika booOh!
Common!
Don't break the spirit of the thread!

I wasn't aware there was a spirit in a thread, but I'll take your word for it.

Uh ok...Gai Sensei. Gai Sensei will become the new Chuck Norris, internet whores will fall in love with Gai, he will run for president, and gain all the votes of his followers, and become President of the United States. (Hey, how did the Terminator get to become governor of California? Fame. Err hope that doesn't start a flamewar between Republicans and Democrats)

Anko could with her sexiness.

Wander is right... (boot to the Ino)

Prolly Oro since he seems the type to do it lol

i would have to say the Akatsuki, they have the power and the means to do it. Go Itachi !!!!!

I gotta go with itachi! those eyes are dangerous

Gaara goes to Africa. World is over.

Kabuto...since he's smart enough

I think Itachi would conquer the world..basically, his eyes is god damn dangerous..He is so god damn powerful that everyone fears him...
I think Gaara would also conquer the world..He just love killing people..thats all..

Originally Posted by Spanish HokageGaara goes to Africa. World is over.I like it lol

Itachi could easily pull this off if he wanted to

Orochimaru for sure.

And Akatsuki, others don#180;t stand a chance.

The cocking-ninja from the fillers! Everyone would obey every singel order of him because of his great ramen! And if they dont obey he would kill them with his great ninja skillzz!

I was just joking.. Please dont kill me

Sakura could conquer it easy. She would just whine her way to the top....
my vote is for Sakura
¥
Back Forum Reply New