Back Forum Reply New

Hello.

I hate being a noob, but Hi.. I'm a noob, I'm to lazy to put a signature, I must make a new one. I decided when I first heard about Naruto that I would hate it.. And I desperately tried to.. BUT then I saw a lovely picture of Uchiha Itachi.. I'm in love... lt;3

Oh that is good!

Because if you had said Sasuke, I would have had to eat you. And, really.. ya know that's no way to start off in a community.. being eaten, neh?

Welcome to NF and go have fun.

Check out the FanClubs section as you will find LOTS of quot;YAY! ITACHI!!quot; clubs.

Personally, I recommend the Blind Itachi club. I'm not a member, but I frequently laugh my arse off.

AHH I really don't want to be eatten, it is too early in the morning for that.. But I did.. I requested to join one of the quot;YAY Itachiquot; ones.. hehe.. Thank you

Nah you should join NaruHina Fc is very good
Ohh and Welcome to NF

Y halo thar

Hey, welcome to nf ;D

Have fun

Welcome. Really nice nick, i know one who's name is quot;minervaquot;
(yes it's a finnish name for a girl)

Welcom to NF Minerva.

Minerva is also the Ancient Roman name for the goddess Athena.
Hi, welcome to the forums. By the look of it you know how to use a forum. IF you're good at making sigs you'll rise in popularity quickly.

*lands in* ... I don't know how... but I've heard quot;Blindquot; and quot;Itachiquot; in the same post... oh... *bows*... welcome to the forums!... follow the rules and enjoy your stay... oh and this gift.. *reps* he he... see you later... *jumps out*

Welcome to the forums I hope you have fun

welcome to nf, minerva!
yeah, check out the fanclubs, lots of itachi fans there (also blind, heh)

welcome....................

hai Hai.. yay.. Haha.. Actually Minerva is the name of my roleplay character.. *Sweatdrops and coughs* Who just so happens to be paired with Itachi hehehe.. Thank's everyone. I'm sure I will enjoy everything here.

Hi, you're new and am new. Nice to mee ya!

Nice to meet you too!!

Originally Posted by Blind Itachi*lands in* ... I don't know how... but I've heard quot;Blindquot; and quot;Itachiquot; in the same post... oh... *bows*... welcome to the forums!... follow the rules and enjoy your stay... oh and this gift.. *reps* he he... see you later... *jumps out**shuffles feet* Aww... thanks.. ^_^

Nice daughter Minerva sig.

Thanks!! I threw it together in a few minutes.

It is a nice siggy, and welcome
¥
Back Forum Reply New