Back Forum Reply New

It's over

Well i guess that clears it up.Yamato states in this chapter that hes the only] one in Konoha who can use that sealing jutsu.Its not a quot;Hokagequot; level jutsu.He says hes the only one who can do it because of the fact that he was the only one compatible with Shodai's cells.And he finally reveals wut the hell that crystal necklace was for.

That one infact yes.
But it's not the only sealing tecnique out there....
Jiraiya sealed Naruto too remember?

Originally Posted by Sasuke-fanboiThat one infact yes.
But it's not the only sealing tecnique out there....
Jiraiya sealed Naruto too remember?

Very true.I wonder if he just used another one of those Kyuubi condoms....

So, here we have Naruto bounded to Yamato and the necklace...
And what about what ymato said, that Shodai was chosen as Hokage because of that particular jutsu? Hm... Is Yamato on the race for the Hokage place? Or clones are out?

Originally Posted by Alia_AtreidesHm... Is Yamato on the race for the Hokage place? Or clones are out?

He seems pretty modest to me, I don't think he'd want to be Hokage.

Anyway, the tailed beast is in Naruto and I don't think Konoha is into slavery.

Isn't it really conveniant that Naruto has that necklace? Could this somehow explain quot;The cursequot;?

the sealing condoms only work at the first tail, when it goes 2 its allready at its limit, 3 or higher would mean it wouldnt work or just that it would be harder for somebody to come close enough and put the condom on naru?

We cannot have sure about thist, but I think Jiraya probably cannot seal MK, well, we have no proofs yet. Yamato should be the only one that can do that.

Hmmm yea well Jiraiya never says how he stopped KN4 but everyone seems to think he sealed him.He very well may have just let him burn out.But Yamato seems to be the only one who can DEFINETLY seal him.

Inserts quot;What did I say LoTUquot; ^_^

Anyway, I which Sakura learned something on the same level as this sealing :/

Didn't LotU say that it was a quot;hokagequot; lvl jutsu? eat facts loser XD

Originally Posted by peKInserts quot;What did I say LoTUquot; ^_^

Yea i remember arguing about this ALL last week.I cant believe there were people who actually thought otherwise.But i thought it was VERY interesting that Sakura wanted Yamato to teach her this seal.

Originally Posted by peKInserts quot;What did I say LoTUquot; ^_^

Sakura is the most beggar ever? She asked to Naruto to rescue Sasuke, she asked to Tsunade to train and now she asked to Yamato to teach his justu

ps: I like Sakura, after all

There was never any real argument against it but some people were desperate to prove certain points even if by ignoring the obvious.

To be fair though, Yamato does say that this is a lesser imitation of whatever the real Shodai's abilities were like with it and his ability to control the Jinchuuriki, so he actually had a point that the jutsu was off from the description of it we were given.

Not to sound irritated, but I don't know why the goddamn question was being asked in the first place. I mean, that was obvious.

Originally Posted by OdlamTo be fair though, Yamato does say that this is a lesser imitation of whatever the real Shodai's abilities were like with it and his ability to control the Jinchuuriki, so he actually had a point that the jutsu was off from the description of it we were given.

^^ That doesn't matter. It was the ability that Tsunade was going on about, and it was the Shodai's ability. He used it, it worked, and KN4 turned back into Naruto. People questioned that it wasn't the technique. No, they plain said it wasn't. I still don't see why. They were clearly wrong. Sounds like an excuse for the adamant naysayers.

Originally Posted by The Pink NinjaHe seems pretty modest to me, I don't think he'd want to be Hokage.

Yondaime seemed pretty modest in the Kakashi Gaiden before becoming Hokage. Look what happened to him.

It's over?

I never knew it was on in the first place. I thought it was obvious. I thought everyone would have known it was Shodai's jutsu.

Obvious to me as well. But.. I couldn't help smile when he said quot;I'm the only one in KONOHA who can blahblahblahquot;, reminds of the VotE-theory doesn't it?

I thought this was obvious from the flashback with Tsunade and Jiraiya. Was their really a debate about this?
¥
Back Forum Reply New